LARGEST TITANIUM INVENTORY
IN NORTH AMERICA
Our machines allow a maximum input width of 120” and length of 240"
Titanium Processing Center (TPC) is a Complete Stocking Distributor and Service Center of DOMESTIC / DFAR compliant material with original mill test certificates for complete traceability. TPC carries titanium in a wide variety of grades and sizes that fit a wide range of specifications. In addition to DOMESTIC / DFAR compliant material, we also carry imported stock. You can be assured that our products will meet your needs.
Titanium Processing Center (TPC) serves the Aerospace, Power Generation, Marine, Oil & Gas, Medical, and Military industries. TPC is an ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified company.
At Titanium Processing Center (TPC) we offer a wide range of value-added services to ensure you get the best titanium products that fit your requirements. Our titanium waterjet cutting services are an effective way to deliver cut pieces while avoiding some of the problems that can come from other traditional cutting methods. Our machines allow a maximum input width of 120” and length of 240”, so we can meet a wide range of requirements.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting:
- Very fast implementation from drawing board to cut piece
- Short setup time – as tangential forces are minimum, workpieces need normally not be clamped
- High precision – reducing your final fabrication requirements
- High cutting speeds
- No need for resharpening tools
- Safe for the operator and the environment – waterjet cutting does not produce vapors or dust and the method does not require costly coolants
- Cold cutting method – does not affect the structural properties of the material
- Clean end product – with minimal clean up
- Burr-free cutting edges – no need for reworking with most waterjet applications
- Small cutting gaps
- Ideal method for the production of prototypes and production processes that require high flexibility – successfully used in large serial production
- Optimized utilization of material with CAD/CAM software
- Customized system solutions
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? FOR ALL TITANIUM GRADES PER AMS, ASTM, MIL-T, ASME SPECIFICATIONS, DFAR COMPLIANT, OR IMPORTED MATERIAL, PLEASE CONTACT TITANIUM PROCESSING CENTER FRIENDLY SALES TEAM AT 888-771-9449, SEND AN E-MAIL, OR SEND US AN INSTAQUOTE